Dr. Atta Butt is a board-certified general internist who specializes in the care of geriatrics with various symptoms and medical issues.
His practice provides:
- Care for patients with undefined symptoms and complaints, such as shortness of breath, chest pain, and new occurrences of pain, to help in diagnosis and treatment recommendations.
- Coordination of patient care provided by surgeons and other specialists.
- Preventive screening services for health maintenance, for example, mammograms and routine examinations.
Dr. Butt is a recipient of the Gold Medal for Extraordinary Achievement in Medical School. He is Board Certified in Internal Medicine with experience in Geriatrics from the University of Arkansas. He completed his residency at Conemaugh Memorial Hospital in Pennsylvania.
- He was chosen Chief Resident by residents and faculty.
- He received the Chief Resident Award for Outstanding Performance by his faculty.
- Dr. Butt is a member of the American College of Physicians and the American Diabetic Association.
- He served as Chairman and Vice Chairman of Medicine at Mease Countryside/Mease Dunedin Hospital for 2012 – 2014.
- He was enrolled in the Physicians leadership academy of the Mease Health system.
- He was the recipient of Patient’s Choice Awards 2012 – 2013.
- He was the recipient of the Most Compassionate Doctor of the Year Award 2013.